Air-Radiohead.com

6Music Radiohead X-mas schedule (news atease)

Nataly · 5 · 2890

Hors ligne Nataly

• Petit scarabé
                    As reported earlier, Radiohead are about to make history on the airwaves by becoming the first 6 MUSIC SELECTOR. Here's a taster of what to expect in the week starting 22 December!

Monday - Gideon Coe's guests are Phil Selway and Colin Greenwood plus two specially recorded acoustic tracks incl. Karma Police. Album Of The Day, chosen by Ed O'Brien will be Scott Walker 4.

Tuesday - Craig Charles interviews Ed O'Brien, while Jonny Greenwood chooses Sonic Youth's Goo as Album Of The Day.

Wednesday - Thom Yorke co-presents the Evening Sequence with Tom Robinson, while Album Of The Day, chosen by the band, is Pig Lid by Stephen Malkmus And The Jicks.

Thursday - Colin Greenwood chooses Al Green's Living For You as Album Of The Day.

Friday - Jonny Greenwood brings in a boxful of vinyl for It's My Party with Liz Kershaw and Christoph De Babylon's If You're Into It I'm Out Of It is Thom Yorke's choice for Album Of The Day.                    

Hors ligne max and the astral cars

• Bidule

Friday - Jonny Greenwood brings in a boxful of vinyl for It's My Party with Liz Kershaw and Christoph De Babylon's If You're Into It I'm Out Of It is Thom Yorke's choice for Album Of The Day.

Oh non pas lui!! Rappelez vous Vaison la Romaine, la 1ère partie!!!  :crying:  :glob:

PS: coucou tout le monde!!                    

Hors ligne aymeric

• Bidule

Oh non pas lui!! Rappelez vous Vaison la Romaine, la 1ère partie!!!  :crying:  :glob:

Salut, ça va Max ?

J'avais adoré la première partie à  Vaison !  ;)                    
>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hors ligne astyl120

• Bidule
                    :hey:

coucou MAX                    
Deaf, dumb and blind

Hors ligne Happiness is a warm gun

• Bidule

:mwarf:
Tiens un revenant...  :hum:  ;)