Air-Radiohead.com

LP8

hunting android · 323 · 99076

Hors ligne hunting android

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro
http://www.the-ziggurat.com/

Lien trouvé sur le site off.
à noter que inrainbows.com existe toujours...
Futur site pour annoncer le nouvel album?

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro
Hello Everybody,

Hope you are all well and enjoying November.

I’m back in the studio with Radiohead now, after the launch of Familial over the last couple of months.

Thanks to those of you who came to the shows in August and September, and many thanks to Caroline Weeks, Kath Mann (Quinta), Alex Thomas and Adem Ilhan for their participation and for making the trips such fun. Here is a selection of ‘holiday snaps’ taken by various members of the band while we were travelling in Japan, UK, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. There is one more show, in London next month, but hopefully we will be planning some more shows further afield next year.

Union Chapel Show in London: Thursday 16th December 2010
The full line up for the Union Chapel Bella Union Christmas show in London is now announced. There will be sets from, Peter Broderick, Alessi’s Ark and Lanterns on the Lake.Tickets are available here

Indaba Music Remix Competition
Indaba music recently ran a remix competition using one of my album tracks, Beyond Reason.
Thanks to the 300+ people who submitted remixes – you can hear the fruits of their labour here
I will be picking a winner and runners up which will be announced in the next couple of days, we will post them up on the website and myspace pages.

By Some Miracle – Video available on itunes
David Altobelli’s excellent video for By Some Miracle is now available to buy on itunes.
Here are the links for the UK & US itunes stores...
UK version
US version

World Café
The World Cafe will be broadcasting an exclusive interview and studio session on Tuesday, November 16th, 2010.
For those farther afield, you can connect to the WXPN Philadelphia stream Monday through Friday, 2pm to 4pm EST, here and after that, on NPR

That’s the news for now

Have a good autumn

Love
Philip x

Hors ligne little fishy

• Bidule
Hello Everybody,

Hope you are all well and enjoying November.

I’m back in the studio with Radiohead now, after the launch of Familial over the last couple of months.

Have a good autumn

Love
Philip x

:youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi: :youpi:

Sinon, vi vi, oui are (trying to) enjoying november

Hors ligne Raphael

• Bidule
Sinon, vi vi, oui are (trying to) enjoying november

mais parfaitement qu'on enjoie novembre!

sinon ça sent quand même plutôt premier semestre 2011 là non?

Hors ligne the lukewarm

• Bidule
Pas de Present Tense au pied du sapin...  :(

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro
ouaip, ça sent le sapin pour 2010...

enfin des bonnes nouvelles en provenance de rolling stones italie:

"new Radiohead album will have 10 tracks...or some more... at this stage I'm less involved in the album production... I'm like the lazy little pest,so I can't tell you more"
"we have a huge tour plan for 2011"
(J.Greenwood)

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro
[80% dell'intervista sul film "Norvegian Wood" e sul realizzare colonne sonore]
-The soundtrack of the movie Norvegian Wood was the majority of the interview

Poi...
-Then..

Il vostro nuovo album?
- And your new album?

Lo stiamo finendo, poi faremo un grandissimo tour
-We are almost finished, then we will go on a big tour

Lo distribuirete in modo convenzionale, o ne inventerete una delle vostre?
-Will you sell in a formal way or invent a new way to sell it?

Non lo sappiamo ancora, all' epoca di In Rainbows ci sembrava giusto sperimentare il libero pagamento.
-We don’t know yet, the time that we did In Rainbows it seemed right to experiment selling it for free.

Che album sarà?
-What kind of album will it be?

saranno 10 pezzi, forse qualcuno in più. ma non ne sò molto in verità. nel gruppo sono l'irritante bambino pigro e poco coinvolto nella realizzazione seria dell'opera..
-10 pieces (tracks) maybe some more. I don’t know for certain. In the group I am somebody who becomes nervous and irritated quickly and I’m not taking too much part in the serious part of the album.

« Modifié: mer. 10 novembre 2010, 19:32:16 par hunting android »

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro
Et pour ceux qui voulaient du present tense au pied du sapin je peux déjà leur fournir 2 extraits, mais malheureusement je crois qu'il faut en faire le deuil pour le lp8...en effet c'est une composition de Jonny qui figure sur la BO de Norvegian wood!
La preuve:

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3896414

écoutez l'extrait numéro 4 et numéro 9.
Si la 4 ne fait qu'évoquer la chanson, la 9 est sans équivoque..

Hors ligne the lukewarm

• Bidule
Merci Hunting !!!

Tu as peut-être raison, en même temps "Moon Trills" était sur le fameux tableau noir. Ce que travaille l'un peut être repris par les autres. Et puis il y aura peut-être de nouvelles webcast ou des sessions accoustiques...

Elle est trop belle ! Ils ne peuvent pas la laisser en dormance comme ça ! Je suis Yvan Attal, ils doivent me la donner !

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro
http://soundcloud.com/dessophy/the-present-tense-norway-mori-ost-remix

un petit bidouillage ateasien de l'ost de norvegian wood avec un live de the present tense...

Hors ligne Raphael

• Bidule
d'après le compte twitter de "radioheadnews" qui cite Jonny, ils seraient en train de terminer l'album
par contre le lien merde chez moi...

"Jonny Greenwood: We’re finishing new Radiohead album, huge tour to follow http://bit.ly/a4sp09"

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro

• Tchou-tchou!
  • Floodeur pro
12 November
written translation
http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/11/10/jonny-greenwood-radiohead-almost-finished-with-new-album/

I think this italian writer (referred to here) has, either through over-enthusiasm, or frustration at all my non-committal answers, mistranslated me a little....in fact we haven't quite finished the album - in the studio at the moment - nor have we yet considered any touring. The plan is to have no plan until the record is finished....hope that's a little clearer!

Jonny

Hors ligne agus1957

• Sklavax
9a veut dire quoi : nous n'avons pas encore fini, nous sommes encore au studio ? Ils ne sont pas satisfaits de leurs enregistrements ... Pas de LP8 en 2010, peut -  :mouais:être en 2011...javascript:void(0);