Air-Radiohead.com

19 août - Vancouver, BC

HuntingWolf · 6 · 2768

Hors ligne HuntingWolf

• Hippo nain
Tonight the band is in Vancouver to kick off the West Cost portion of the North American tour. They will be playing the Thunderbird Stadium on the grounds of the University of British Columbia. The support for tonight will be Liars.

So far the band have soundchecked: Go Slowly twice, I Might Be Wrong, and Myxomatosis twice.

Pas d'Idioteque mais des enchainenents particulièrement réussis
Setlist:

01. 15 Step (Thom, ‘We brought the weather with us.’)
02. There There (Thom ‘How do you like the rain? It’s ok, you’ll get used to it.’)
03. Morning Bell
04. All I Need
05. Where I End And You Begin (Thom, ‘Alright no one get hurt out there tonight’)
06. Talk Show Host
07. Nude
08. Arpeggi

09. The National Anthem
10. Bangers And Mash (Thom, ‘This is a nasty little song.’)
11. Faust Arp (during the middle of the song Thom tells a heckler, ‘Shut the fuck up, you’re not funny you just don’t get out much.’)
12. Videotape
13. Karma Police (Thom, ‘I think we are confused. This one is called Karma Police.’)
14. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
15. Just
16. Exit Music [For A Film] (someone yells out I love you Thom. Thom replies whilst singing, I love you too darling.’)
17. Bodysnatchers

Encore 1  :et:

18. House of Cards (Thom, ‘During this song you have to snog the person next to you.’)
19. Optimistic (Thom, ‘Ok we know its raining and that’s a bummer, but fuck it this is Optimistic.’)
20. You And Whose Army? (Thom, ‘That’s show business!’)
21. Planet Telex (Thom, ‘Thank you everybody.’)
22. Everything In Its Right Place

Encore 2

23. Reckoner (Thom, ‘Ok, this is for making you feel warm inside.’)
24. 2+2=5
25. Paranoid Android (Thom,’This is the last song and you the viewers get to choose. Idioteque or Paranoid Android?’)
« Modifié: mer. 20 août 2008, 07:11:54 par HuntingWolf »
Key to the lock in your house

Hors ligne magirl

• Hippo nain

Hors ligne Hebus

• est un petit
  • Hippo nain
comment ils ont fait pour choisir la derniere  :D
Parmis tous les peuples de la Gaule, les belges sont les plus graves.

Hors ligne magirl

• Hippo nain
comment ils ont fait pour choisir la derniere  :D

je crois que c'était une blague en fait car quand il a dit ça, Jonny avait déjà sa guitare dans les mains  :lol: (d'après les ateasers)